It has been a while since my last post, I wanted to write this one because I keep getting a lot of questions about it and I hope this can help you to sort the problem out, in summary make sure you use the same e-mail for both accounts:
Step to verify before contacting MuleSoft:
- First, check if your Anypoint Platform trial account email address matches the email address you used to register for the MuleSoft.U class.
- If you used the SAME email address to create your Anypoint Platform trial account and to register for the MuleSoft.U class, your latest Anypoint Platform trial account will be automatically extended.
- If you used a DIFFERENT email address to create your Anypoint Platform trial account than you did to register for the MuleSoft.U class, you must change the email associated with your latest Anypoint Platform trial account. After changing the email address, your account should be automatically extended within 8 hours.
To check and/or change your Anypoint Platform account email address:
- Log in to http://anypoint.mulesoft.com.
- Click your initials in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select Profile.
- Locate the email associated with the account on the Profile page.
- If the email address is different than the one that this email was sent to, change it.
- Second, if your Anypoint Platform trial still hasn’t been extended/certain features are missing and your Anypoint Platform trial account and MuleSoft.U class registration emails match, please follow follow the workaround detailed below to continue with your course:
- Create a new Anypoint Platform trial account.
- For CloudHub applications, download the ZIP archives and deploy them into your new Anypoint Platform trial account.
- For APIs, export each version of your APIs and import them into your new Anypoint Platform trial account.
- For detailed steps, see this forum post.